Rising your inner energy with Australian native dance:
Contact Website for UNESCO Camp:
2018 UNESCO SUMMER CAMP in Hood College Frederick MD
Sometimes in life, you may feel confused, worried, disliked, and unhappy. When you feel
this way your energy goes down and your health can be affected. “Energized Awareness” can help you feel better! HOW? By replenishing our own innate energy, which is constantly being depleted by our emotional environment. This energized awareness exercise can also help to improve self-awareness, health, and wellness. When we do this, our innate energy is recharged, we are connected to the environment, and inspired to protect our ecosystem with more clarity and purpose. The goal of our Energized Awareness workshop is to instill environmental stewardship through our own innate energy and self-awareness.
To begin our “Energized Awareness” exercise, we start with some deep breathing to bring our attention inward and then we direct our attention towards these ideas:
1. Self Awareness
2. Emotional Balance
3. Inner Peace
Then, massage your head with right hand and put your attention on top of your head for a while in silence!
How to de-stress in 3 minutes:
- Simply be comfortable in sitting or standing
- Close your eyes
- Breathe along your spine from the base of the spine to top of your head; hold it there for a few seconds, release the breath, and allow it to drape back over you. Do this for three times
- Take your breath from base of your spine to the level of your navel, expanding your abdomen; hold it for few seconds, and release. Do this for three times. Afterwards, desire the state of inner peace
- Take your breath from base of your spine to the level of your center chest, expanding your center chest; hold it for a few seconds and release. Do this for three times. Afterwards, desire the state of inner confidence and security
- Take your breath from the base of your spine to the level of your forehead, expanding this area; hold it for a few seconds and release. Do this for three times. Afterwards, desire the state of release from mental concepts and judgment
- Finally, take your breath from the base of your spine to the top of your head, hold it there for a few seconds and then exhale allowing your breath to drape back over you. Do this for a total of three times. Afterwards, ask for the state of silence
- Simply stay with this state, and just watch your thoughts that come into your mind and let them go by like images on a screen
- Now, allow yourself to enjoy this state for a few moments
Please feel free to use this sequence, as needed, anytime during the day or when unable to sleep restfully.